Vertical conveyor performance
ZM Automation tailor the Conveyor Solutions for you
ZM Automation design the vertical conveyors-perfect engineered solutions for small-space manufacturing facilities, growing operations or new facilities who need room-saving.
ZM Automation strong design engineer team enable us to supply the vertical conveyors including Z Flow, C Flow, F Flow, E Flow, Right Angle Flow or a combination.
Complete PLC controls are available upon your request.
Vertical conveyors manufactured ZM Automation by can be widely used when upward direction, downward direction and combined upward and downward direction are needed during your material handling. Vertical conveyors usually lift or lower materials to different levels of a facility during the handling process. Vertical conveyors are designed not to transport people but only materials and goods.
Features and Benefits
• Smaller foot print in the shaft can save space efficaciously.
• Lower cost per meter of depth and Industry professional proven design.
• Maintenance-freeprovides so that efficient conveyor solutions can be easily approached and all our vertical conveyors get a 2 year warranty.
• Safety--Unit is guarded on all sides of our vertical conveyors and utilizes safety tunnels are sucessfully added to protect feed-in/discharge conveyors during operations. Vertical conveyors of ZM Automation can transport products safely and smoothly without damaging.
• Frame design for lifting heights according to your specified requirements aslo available.
• Multiple Frequency Drive control means that youcan control the conveyor speed which matches the TBM advance rate perfectly.
• Human machine interface (HMI) control also is available if these are your choice.
• It is very easy to shut down .
• Power—Our high-efficient energy-saving electric motor get a 2-year/730 days unlimited use warranty. Plenty of conveyor speeds are available to suit your feed-in / discharge conveyors.
• The cladding are available as aluminum sheets, steel sheets or clear plastic sheets , such as 403 and 316 and a surface quality of your choice.
Vertical lift conveyors contain two adjacent, parallel conveyors for contemporaneous upward movement of contiguous surfaces of the parallel conveyors. One of the conveyors normally has spaced apart fliters for dealing with bulk food objects. The dual conveyors rotate in opposite directions, but are operated from one gear box to make sure equal belt speed. One of the conveyors is crucially hinged to the other conveyor for swinging the crucially attached conveyor away from the remaining conveyor for access to the facing surfaces of the parallel conveyors. Vertical lift conveyors can be manually or automatically loaded and controlled. ZM Automation vertical conveyors can be methodically integrated with our horizontal conveyors, since both of these conveyor systems work in tandem to create a cohesive material handling assembly line. ZM Automation Vertical Lifts are available in plenty of diamentions to meet your engineered demand of the conveyor. Call on our conveyor experts to tailor the material handling solutions for you!